How to Use Sage Accounting Software?
The use of the Sage accounting software is listed below.
- Processing and sending the invoice automatically
- Accept and receive payments
- Control finances
Once you have installed the Sage software on your computer, follow the guidelines given below to set up customers and vendors.
- Open the main interface of the Sage 50 software on the computer.
- Click the Help tab at the top of the screen.
- Select the Setup Guide option.
- In the Setup Guide window, click the Customers link.
- Type the customers’ names as well as their details in the relevant fields.
- After saving the customer details, click the Close button to exit the Setup Guide – Customers window.
- Click the Vendors link to open the Setup Guide – Vendors window.
- Fill the vendors’ names and their information in the appropriate fields.
- Close the Setup Guide – Vendors window. For, more info related how to use Sage accounting software & Sage 50 contact us.