- Install Quickbooks On Ubuntu
Install Quickbooks On Ubuntu
QuickBooks is an accounting software that helps you manage all your business-related activities, such as maintaining and paying bills, accounting, sending invoices, bank account tracking, etc., easily and quickly in one place. On this page, you’re going to see how to install the QuickBooks software on Ubuntu.
Currently, the QuickBooks software is designed to work only on Windows and Mac operating systems. So, if you wish to install this accounting software, then do it either on a Windows or Mac computer and use it. The following instructions explain how to install QuickBooks on a Mac computer.
Preparing for the installation
- Initially, make sure that your macOS type meets the system requirements of the QuickBooks software.
- Next, gather the product’s license and product numbers to begin the installation process.
- Now, download QuickBooks for Mac from Intuit’s official support page. (You can also use the CD installer to perform the installation.)
Installing QuickBooks on Mac
- Open the QuickBooks software’s installer file.
- Install this accounting software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the software is installed, move the QuickBooks app to the Applications folder. To do so, click and drag its icon to the Applications folder.
- Now, open the QuickBooks app from the Applications folder.
Upgrading or converting your company file
- Open your company file on the QuickBooks application.
- Click the Upgrade button when the screen displays Update or convert the company file. On the prompting screen, click the OK button.
- Verify that your balance and other accounting details are entered correctly and save the file.
Gathering license and product numbers
For a digital copy
Check the license and product numbers in the confirmation email that you received from QuickBooks.
For a physical copy
If your product package has the scratch-off label, then scratch it off and note down the license and product numbers.