- Wi-Fi Setup For Hp Deskjet 1000 J110a
Hp Deskjet 1000 J110a Wi-Fi Setup
Wi-Fi Setup using the WPS method:
- Make sure to configure the router before starting the Wi-Fi setup on the printer.
- Press the Wireless button on the printer and hold it for about 5 seconds till the light flashes.
- Then, press the WPS or Wi-Fi button on the router and hold till the connection is established.
- Observe the light flashes on the printer. If the light stops flashing and is continuously lit, the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- If the light continuously flashes and turns Off, the connection is unsuccessful. In such a case, move the printer close to the wireless router network such that the printer is within the router range and then connect the printer to your device.
- If the above method fails, restore the default network settings of the printer.
- Connect the same wireless network to your device. When both the printer and device are connected to the same wireless network, the printer command can be given through your device.
- Download the software from the official site of the printer. The installation disc for Windows and Mac comes with the printer package.
- Open the installer file and set the connection type as wireless.
- Follow the other prompts to install the software. Click here to learn more about how to connect HP laptop to Wi-Fi Guidance
Step-by-step procedure for Hp Deskjet 1000 J110a Wi-Fi setup
Wi-Fi Setup using HP Smart app:
- Install the HP Smart app from the official website of HP.
- For Android devices, download the HP Smart app from the Google Play Store. For iOS devices, get it from the App Store and Microsoft Store for Windows devices.
- Connect your device to the same wireless network by turning on Wi-Fi. Select your network SSID and enter the password to get connected. If you have any further queries about Hp Deskjet 1000 J110a Wi-Fi Setup, Click the call button for remote assistance.