HP Deskjet 1011 Driver Download & Install
Full Feature Software and Drivers and Basic Driver are the available drivers for the HP Deskjet 1011 printer on the HP official website.The printer manufacturer-recommended driver is HP Deskjet 1010 printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers.
The HP Deskjet 1011 driver download steps are provided below.
- On your computer, launch any one of the web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, and visit the official HP website.
- Navigate to the Software and Drivers webpage and click the Choose a different OS link.
- This will open the Change Preferred Operating System dialog box on the screen.
- Select the correct Operating System and its version of your computer from the Operating System and Version drop-down lists, respectively.
- Once you click the Change button, you will see the HP Deskjet 1011 printer drivers on the screen.
- Go to the Driver – Product Installation Software section and click the HP Deskjet 1011 Driver Download link next to the required driver.
- This will save the HP Deskjet 1011 printer driver in the executable file format on your computer.
- Go to the Downloads folder, search for the download HP printer driver’s executable file, and double-click or right-click it to start the installation.
- Carry out the on-screen wizard to finish the HP Deskjet 1011 printer driver installation on the computer.
Install HP Deskjet 1011 Driver Software
After HP Deskjet 1011 driver download, install the HP Deskjet 1011 printer with the Windows built-in print driver, follow the guidelines mentioned here.
- On your Windows computer, find the Change device installation settings option and click it.
- This will open the Device Installation Settings dialog box on the screen.
- Select the radio button next to the Yes (recommended) option and click the Save Changes button.
- Ensure that your Windows computer is connected to a wireless network. Make sure to power up the HP Deskjet 1011 printer.
- Attach one end of a USB cable to the rear side of the HP printer and its other end to the USB port of the Windows computer.
- When you see the Found New Hardware window on the screen, proceed with the on-screen guidelines to install the printer driver on the Windows computer.
- Try to perform the printing function from your computer using the printer driver.
- If you cannot use the printer driver, follow the steps given below to install the printer driver using the Add a Printer wizard.
- Find the Control Panel option and click it to launch the Control Panel window.
- Select the Devices and Printers option, followed by clicking the Add a Printer button.
- This will open the Add a Device window. If you see the HP Deskjet 1011 printer in the list, select it and click the Next button.
- If the HP printer is not listed, select the ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ link and select the radio button beside the ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings’ option.
- Once you click the Next button, select the ‘Use an existing port’ option followed by the Next option.
- After selecting the Windows Update option, carry out the rest of the prompts that display on the screen to finish the printer driver installation on the Windows computer.
- Once done with the HP Deskjet 1011 driver download and installa steps mentioned above, detach the USB cable and reattach it.