- Hp Deskjet 1050 j410
Hp Deskjet 1050 j410a Setup
HP Deskjet 1050 J410a is an All-in-One printer that can print, copy, and scan. The setup process is quite simple and easier using the below-mentioned steps.
- First, unpack the printer from the box and take out the product supplies such as power cord, setup CD, ink cartridges, user guide, warranty card, safety guide, and a power cord adapter.
- Remove the protective tapes from the HP printer and connect the power cord adapter to the printer.
- Plug one end of the power cable to the adapter output and connect the other end to the wall outlet.
- Switch on the HP printer by pressing the Power button and lift the paper input tray to its locking position.
- Load some plain paper and adjust it by sliding the paper guides.
- Open the ink access door and load the ink cartridges into the holders.
- Make sure to remove the protective tapes before installing them into the printer.
- Avoid touching the ink nozzles to prevent poor printing qualities in the future.
- The color ink cartridge should be installed on the left, and the black should be on the right side.
- Close the ink access door and extend the output tray. The printer will print the alignment page automatically after thirty seconds.
- Open the top cover and place the alignment page facing down on the scanner glass.
- Press the Start Copy Color button from the printer’s control panel to print and check the printing qualities.
- Install the product software on your computer and choose the connection method among USB, Ethernet, and Wireless connection options during the driver installation.
- Complete the driver setup and access the printer operations remotely from the computer.
- For mobile printing, download and install the HP Smart app on your smartphone.