- HP ENVY 7155 UNBOXING SETUP
HP ENVY 7155 UNBOXING SETUP
HP Envy 7155 is a decent printer at this price range which offers great value for money. It supports up to 140 sheets of paper, comprising 125 sheets of standard paper in the main input and 15 sheets of snapshot-size premium photo paper on top of that. The printer’s control panel includes a 2.7-inch touch display panel with a handful of dedicated buttons (Power button, Home button, Back button, and Wi-Fi button).
The printer supports various connectivity options, such as dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz bandwidths), USB support for connecting single PC, SD card support, and Wi-Fi Direct support for connecting devices over the printer’s Wi-Fi. Apart from this, it is pretty much compatible with apps, including Apple AirPrint (for iOS devices), Mopria (for Android devices), and HP ePrint utilities for printing email and attachments.
CONTENTS INSIDE THE BOX:
Before going to the unboxing setup, you need to be sure of the contents that come along with the package. So, if something is missing, you can claim it from the manufacturer as soon as possible.
- The HP Envy 7155 printer.
- A Power cable.
- HP 64 Black starter cartridge.
- HP 64 Tri-Color starter cartridge.
- HP sample photo paper.
- User Guide.
HP ENVY 7155 UNBOXING AND INITIAL SETUP:
- Gently take out the printer from the box.
- Remove all the protective materials from the inside and outside of the printer.
- Connect the provided power cord between your printer and the power outlet.
- Firmly press the Power button once to turn on the printer.
- Wait patiently for a few seconds so that the printer boots up completely.
- Use the touch screen to select the language, region, date, and time.
- If needed, you can also change the printer settings according to your choice.
- Gently open the input tray.
- Slide down some photo paper into the paper tray.
- Ensure that the photo paper is not bent from the sides, as it can lead to a paper jam.
- Push the paper tray back in.
INK CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION:
- Unwrap and peel off the yellow tapes from the ink cartridges (Black and Tri-Color starter ink cartridges), and shake the cartridges well before usage.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Insert both the ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- Make sure that you install the ink cartridges properly.
- It will take about a few minutes for the ink cartridges to install completely.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- As a final step, use your touch screen to print a test page, which indeed tells you the quality of the printout.
- If you have properly unboxed the printer and completed the initial setup, you will witness that all the printer functions are working fine without any issues.
- So, this was an overview of the HP Envy 7155 printer unboxing setup.
- If you need further clarifications regarding the unboxing and initial setup, then do call us for more assistance.