- HP Laserjet m203dw Wifi Setup<
HP Laserjet M203dw Wireless Setup Guide
You can set up your HP LaserJet M203DW printer on a wireless network easily. On this page, we have given the complete HP Laserjet M203dw wireless setup steps for your HP printer.
Connecting Printer Using The Wi-fi Direct Mode
When you perform the wireless setup for the first time, the Wi-Fi Direct mode will be activated for two hours. Let’s see how to connect the HP LaserJet M203DW printer to the wireless network.
- Press and hold the Resume button until the Ready light starts blinking.
- Open the default web browser and type the IP address of the printer in the search bar and press the Enter button.
- Now, the EWS opens; under the Networking tab, click the Wi-Fi Direct Setup link.
- Select Manual or Advanced on the next screen.
- Select your printer name from the list of available printers.
- If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password.
- Now, your printer will be connected to the Wi-Fi network, and you can send a print job from your device.
Wireless Setup On Mac
- On the Mac computer, launch the default web browser.
- Go to the HP official website and download the HP Easy Start software.
- Click Download on the web page.
- Once the download is over, click Open on the pop-up screen.
- In the Welcome window, select the checkbox for I have read and agree to the End User Agreement and Privacy Statement and then click Continue.
- Make sure that your printer is turned ON.
- On the next screen, click Continue.
- Select your printer name on the next screen and then click Continue.
- Click the drop-down button near the HP Wireless option and then click Join.
- If a pop-up screen appears, click Always Allow to continue and then click Continue.
- Wait for a minute, and when you see the Install screen, select the required software and then click Install.
- If prompted, just enter your admin name and password, and then click OK.
- Once the installation is complete, click OK.
- In the Add and Verify Your Device window, click Add Device…
- Now, select Printer and click Continue.
- If you want to print a sample page, click Print Test Page.
For more assistance on HP Laserjet M203dw wireless setup, reach our technical experts.