- Projector not Displaying Issue
Resolve: InFocus Projector not Displaying Issue
With most of the Infocus Projector models, you can see the ‘No signal message on the screen if the connection is not proper. When you are all set to make your presentation, and if you are facing the ‘InFocus projector not displaying’ issue, you can proceed with the steps that are given below to fix the issue quickly.
- Check whether you have connected all the interface cables properly.
- If the VGA or DVI cable is defective, replace it.
- If the cables are not fixed firmly, remove and reconnect them.
- Ensure that the port on your laptop or computer to which you have connected the cable is working.
- If you are connecting the projector via a USB cable, make sure that you are using a VGA to HDMI adapter.
- The HDMI to VGA adapter is not capable of converting an analog VGA signal to a digital HDMI signal. The VGA to HDMI adapter can convert the signal that is required for the Infocus projector.
- Make sure that you have turned on the power to use the projector.
- If there are any issues with the electrical outlet, try connecting the power cord of the projector to any other outlet.
- Now, verify the resolution settings on your source device.
- Change the resolution to 1080p or 780p to get good clarity on the projector screen.
- If you are displaying a presentation, check whether the file opens on your computer.
- Make sure that the laptop or computer does not have any issues.
- If the LED light on the projector does not turn on, verify whether the projector is in Standby mode, and if so, disable the mode.
- Now, restart your computer and projector to resolve the InFocus projector not displaying issue.