- Infocus Projector
Fixed: Infocus Projector not Finding Source
If you are facing Infocus projector not finding source issues, you can carry out the steps that are given below to fix them.
- In case the Infocus projector is not finding a source, make sure that the cables connecting the projector are fixed firmly.
- If the cables are found to be defective, then replace them.
- You could see the no signal message if the source device and projector are not connected properly.
- If you have connected via USB C cable, make sure to use the USB cable that came with the projector.
- Ensure that you have connected the right adapter to connect your projector and the source device.
- To check if the cable is working properly, you can try connecting the source device to another projector or TV.
- If you have connected the projector to an iOS device, ensure that you are using the authentic Apple digital AV adapter.
- If you are using any other third-party adapter, use a genuine one.
- Now, restart the laptop and projector and check if the issue is resolved.
- If you have connected the projector to a device that doesn’t support HD video output, you may receive the no signal message.
- Make sure that the laptop or mobile device you have connected is compatible with the projector.
- Go to the display settings on your computer and check whether the multiple display option is selected. If it is not selected, you can’t use the projector.
- Now, set the resolution settings as 1080p or 720p on your source device.
- If you are connecting the projector to a gaming console, you have to reset the display settings.
- Verify whether the input mode selection on the projector is correct. If you find it to be wrong, set it correctly to fix the issue.
- Now, you can start using the projector.
Now we have seen how to fix the Infocus projector not finding source issue.