- Canon Printer Install
Guidance for Install Canon Printer
Canon printers can be connected via cables or wirelessly with computers. Some routers have WPS buttons which can initiate connection even without passwords. This is an easy and quick method of connection. Yet, the widely preferred method of connection is the Standard Connection method. This might involve USB cables or just the wireless network alone. It employs Install Canon Printer CD or downloaded printer driver.
How to Install Canon Printer
- Tuck the installation CD that came with the printer into your computer.
- Run the setup file and hit Next on the upcoming screen.
- Select Set up network connection via USB and hit Next. Check if the printer is turned on.
- “Link” the computer and printer with the supplied USB cable when requested.
- Pick your residence location and choose the software to be installed.
- Tick the checkbox against the License Agreement option.
- Click Next in the Please Allow All Instant Wizard Processes window.
- The Setup completion screen displays the setup completion confirmation message.
- Select Complete. The printer setup for Windows computer is done.
Canon Printer Installation Guidance for Mac
- Download the printer driver for Mac and run the setup file.
- Click Next on the initial screen. To install printer helper tool, input your password.
- Hit Next in the upcoming screen. Pick Wireless connection as the mode of connection.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Hit Connect to the network > Cable-less setup.
- Hold down the printer’s Wi-Fi button until the orange alarm flashes.
- Release the button upon the second flash.
- Confirm that the Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and click Next.
- On the screen that appears next, select your place of residence.
- Choose the software you wish to install and hit Next.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the manufacturer’s License.
- Click Add Printer > Your printer > Add > Next.
- The install Canon Printer using cable-less, steps are completed successfully.