Guide: Install Canon Wireless Printer
Canon wireless printer can be connected to your computer via a local wireless network. All you need is a working access point. The first step is to connect the computer to the wireless network. Establish a connection between the same wireless network and the printer. Send print tasks right from your computer after driver installation. The following steps used to install Canon wireless printer
Quick Steps for Install Canon Printer on Mac
- Install the printer driver with the installation disc that came with the printer.
- “Tap” Next and enter the admin password to let the Helper guide you.
- “Choose” Wireless Connection > Connect to the network > Cableless setup.
- Press down the printer’s Wi-Fi button until the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- “Hit” the Apple logo on the top left corner of the computer’s screen.
- Go to System Preferences in the drop-down displayed.
- Within the windows, “select” Printers & Scanners.
- “Upon” clicking the Plus sign, a window appears.
- “Check” if your printer name is displayed on the list.
- “Click” it, and then the configuration begins immediately.
How to Install Canon Printer on HP Laptop
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer to enable the wireless connection.
- Insert the installation CD into the laptop’s disc drive.
- Locate the driver file in it and install it.
- On the printer’s control panel, select a wireless network, and enter the password.
- Connect the computer to the same wireless network.
- Now head to Printers & Scanners > Add a printer or scanner > Your printer.
- Find your printer in the list and add it.
How to Install Canon Printer to Computer
- On the printer’s control panel, head to Wireless Setup.
- Select your local wireless network and input its password.
- Open the Apple menu by clicking the Apple logo.
- Select System Preferences in the drop-down menu.
- Hit + within the Printers & Scanners menu. A pop-up window opens.
- Find the network-connected printer in the list and click it.
- The how to install Canon wireless printer to computer process is successfully completed.