How To Install Google Earth?
Google Earth is an application that provides search capabilities and layout of volcanoes, terrains, and other geographical locations of the Earth. Using Google Earth, you can virtually navigate the globe built using satellite images. If you wish to know how to install Google earth on your Windows computer, follow these steps.
- First, download the Google Earth application from the official Google Earth site.
- To do so, open the default browser and navigate to the official Google Earth site.
- Click on the Google Earth link and select the Desktop option available at the top of the page.
- Check if the computer meets the system requirements before downloading. After the donloading process to know how to install Google earth.
- Next, click the Download Google Earth button available at the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Once the application is downloaded, open the Downloads folder.
- Give a double-click on the Google Earth setup file to begin the installation.
- The application will connect to the Google Earth server and install it automatically.
- Once the installation is completed, open the Google Earth application.
- You will be asked to sign in with your Google account to link with your saved maps and location.
Carry out these steps to install on your Android phone:
- On your Android phone, make sure that you have a standard Internet connection.
- Tap the Google Play Store icon to open the app.
- When the app is launched, tap the search bar and enter ‘Google Earth.’
- From the search result, select the Google Earth app.
- Tap the Install button and wait for the application to download.
- Once the download has been completed, tap the Open button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Make sure that the Location or GPS is turned on.
- If prompted to sign in to your Google account, enter your email address in the required field.
- Now, you can start using Google Earth on your Android phone.
- And finally know how to install Google earth.