How to Install Sage 50 Accounting Software?
Follow the guidelines provided below to install the Sage 50 accounting software on your computer.
- Install Sage 50 Accounting Software Guide. Download the full package of the Sage 50 accounting software from the manufacturer site.
- The installation package will be downloaded in the executable file format on your computer.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder in the File Manager window.
- Move the cursor to the executable file of the Sage 50 accounting software and then double-click it to begin the installation process.
- When the next window opens, fill the Destination Folder field and click the Install button.
- Now, the Preparing to Install window will appear on the screen.
- Turn off the antivirus program that is running on your computer until you finish the Sage 50 accounting software.
- If you want to know about the Sage 50 accounting software installation instructions, select the View Installation Instructions link.
- In the Welcome to sage 50 Accounting window, move the cursor to the Next button and click it.
- Once you have finished the install Sage 50 accounting software’s process, close the installation window.