- Mac Preview Thumbnails Not Showing Mojave
Mac Preview Thumbnails Not Showing Mojave
The Thumbnail preview not showing on the Mac Mojave system is the common issue faced by most of the Mac device users. As soon as this error has occurred on your Mac Mojave device, check if the Always open in icon view option is ticked in the LandscapesAOP dialog box. To enable the Show icon preview option, follow the instructions given below.
- Locate the image folder and right-click on it.
- Enable the Show icon preview option by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- If the Thumbnail preview is not showing issue persists even after enabling the Always open in icon view or Show icon preview option, then follow the guided instructions given below.
- Launch the Preferences folder from your Mac system’s Home Directory.
- Locate and delete the com.apple.finder.plist file.
- Now, relaunch the Finder application on your Mac system.
- To do it, right-click on the Finder icon and select the Relaunch option.
- Now, check if the Thumbnail preview option is working.
- If the Thumbnail preview option not responding issue persists, then restart your Mac system.
- After restarting your Mac system, perform the same procedure, and check if the issue is resolved.
- Locate and click the Call button available on this screen to get remote assistance in resolving this issue.