- HP Sprocket Photo Printer Setup
Quick Guide On HP Sprocket Instant Photo Printer Setup
HP Sprocket instant photo is an easy-to-use portable printer that allows you to edit, print, or share your favorite photos quickly and easily. This photo printer allows you to customize the document that you want to print using the HP Sprocket app. If you’re looking for a portable mobile printer that allows you to perform the print operation on the go, then you go for the HP Sprocket Instant Photo Printer Setup.
The below section explains how to unbox and set up the New! HP Sprocket Instant Photo printer for the first time.
Unboxing And Installing HP Sprocket Photo Printer
Unboxing The Printer
- Open the product box.
- On the top of the box, you can find the HP Sprocket Instant Photo printer.
- Now, remove the printer from the box.
- At the bottom of the box, you can see a setup card, a pack of HP Zink Sticky-Backed Photo Paper, and a USB cable.
- Now, take the printer out of the packing box.
Charging The Printer
Note: You can use your computer or the power outlet to charge this printer.
- Get the USB cable that is provided along with the printer.
- Now, plug the small end of the cable into the HP Sprocket Photo Printer and the other end into a USB adapter or the computer. If you’re using the USB adapter, then plug it into an electrical outlet.
- As soon as the printer starts to charge, you can see the red light on its control panel.
- The printer may take up to 90 minutes to charge completely. Once the printer is fully charged, the red light turns green.
- At this point, unplug the printer from the power outlet or the computer.
Installing HP Sprocket App
Using the App store
- On your smartphone (Android or iOS), open the Google Play Store or Apple App store.
- Search for the HP Sprocket app and select it.
- Tap on the Install button followed by Accept or press the Get it button.
- Once the app is installed, its icon will be displayed on the screen.
Using a browser
- Open a browser on your computer.
- Go to the HP Sprocket printer’s official support page.
- Under the HP Sprocket app section, tap on the Download on the App Store or Get it on Google Play button.
- Download the app by performing the on-screen instructions.
Loading HP Zink Sticky-Backed Photo Paper
- Open the paper packet.
- Inside the pack, you can find ten sheets of photo paper and a calibration card.
- Now, open the top cover of your printer.
- Load the calibration card first and then place the photo paper.
- Similarly, the calibration card’s barcode side should also be facing down.
- Close the top cover.
Turning On The Printer
- Locate the Power button on the side of the printer.
- Now, hold down the power button until the LED turns white.
- Once the white LED shows up, release the button.
- In case the printer failed to turn on, connect it to the power outlet to check whether it has enough battery percentage to work.
Also read: Quick guide on How To Install HP Printer?
Installing The Printer On Your Smartphone
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your smartphone. (Note: For Android, tap the Bluetooth option on the Settings screen. Now, tap on the Toggle button beside the Enable option. For iOS, select Bluetooth and enable it.)
- Now, go to the Bluetooth screen of your smartphone.
- You can see the list of available devices at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the HP Sprocket device.
- Tap on the Allow button on the confirmation dialog box that appears on the screen.
- Now, the pairing process will be initiated.
- Once your printer is paired with the smartphone, the HP Sprocket app will automatically open.
- On the main screen, you can find some social media icons like Instagram, Facebook, etc. Select the media source that contains the photo that you want to print.
- If you wish to select the photo from your phone’s camera, then go to the Camera section and choose it.
- After selecting the photo, tap Print.
- To edit the captured photos, use the tools provided in the Preview window.
Click the Call button provided on this page to know more about the New! HP Sprocket Instant Photo printer setup.