- HP Sprocket Studio Instant Photo Printer
New! HP Sprocket Studio Instant Photo Printer Setup
The New HP Sprocket Studio printer can produce large photos and is known for its robust editing and enhancement features. In the HP Sprocket line, it is one of the biggest advancements.
The printer body has a printing mechanism, paper-feed rollers, and a bay that can house the cartridge. The paper tray can easily fit into the printer’s body side. According to HP, the printer can produce 40 prints with its extended battery support. Additionally, the printer can also charge your smartphone when your smartphone and printer are connected using a USB cable.
If you purchased or looking to get yourself an HP Sprocket Studio Instant Photo printer, you must know how to set it up and bring it to working condition.
Here are the steps to set up the HP Sprocket Studio Instant Photo printer using your smartphone.
Download Hp Sprocket App
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Based on whether it’s Android or iOS, open Google Play Store or App Store.
- Tap the search bar and type HP Sprocket.
- Once the app page opens, tap the Install button (Google Play Store) or the GET button (iOS).
- Wait for the app to get downloaded completely on your smartphone.
- Additionally, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
Hp Sprocket Printer Setup
- Unpack the HP Sprocket printer from the carton.
- Remove the power cord from the packaging and keep it aside.
- Peel the protective tapes surrounding the printer body.
- Lift the lid to open the printer.
- Load the orange card with the print side facing down.
- Load the photo paper on top.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and main power source.
- Press the Power button on the Sprocket printer to turn it on.
Pair Sprocket Printer To Your Smartphone
Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Select the HP Sprocket printer from the available Bluetooth devices nearby phone. The HP Sprocket printer will be connected to your smartphone.
- Choose a photo from your smartphone.
- Follow the prompts on your smartphone and start printing.
With the simple procedures mentioned in this article, you can easily do HP Sprocket Studio Instant Photo printer setup and start printing.