- Print Customer Notes In Quickbooks
Print Customer Notes In Quickbooks
Being an accounting software, QuickBooks provides a way to add notes and comments about customers. If you are looking forward to printing customer notes in QuickBooks, this page will guide you with step-by-step instructions to do it. If you need assistance in printing the customer notes, do not hesitate to contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button on this page.
Steps to print customer notes in QuickBooks:
- Launch the QuickBooks Desktop app on your computer.
- Click the Customer tab at the top and select Customer Center.
- Choose your customer name from the displayed list.
- Click the Notes tab below Customer Information.
- Give a double-click on Notes to open it.
- Finally, click Print to print your customer notes.
Steps to print all the customer notes in QuickBooks:
- In the QuickBooks Desktop app, click on Reports.
- Type ‘Customer Contact List’ in the search bar.
- Click the Customize tab from the left-side panel.
- On the Available Columns list, look for Note.
- Click the Add button and select OK.
- Click Run Report -> Print.
- Now, all the customer notes in QuickBooks will be printed. To access the customer reports with your customizations, click Reports -> My Custom Reports.
What to do if you can’t print customer notes in QuickBooks?
The very first thing you should be checking is the connection between your printer and computer. Verify if the USB cable is firmly connected at both end ports. If you have connected your printer and computer over a wireless network, check the Wi-Fi status. To troubleshoot the printing issues in QuickBooks further, go through the solutions given below.
Verify the printer functionality:
- To begin with, open the Start menu by pressing the Windows key and search for Notepad.
- Click to open Notepad from the search result.
- Next, type some text and save the document.
- Click the File tab and select the Print option.
- Finally, click the Print button to check if you can print the document.
If your printer is not printing that test document, then resolve your printer issues before printing any customer notes in QuickBooks.