- QB Error 3371 Status Code 11118
Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
QuickBooks is accounting software that makes your business-related works easier and quicker. This accounting software is suitable for small and medium-sized businesses. It also allows you to manage & pay bills, payroll functions, and more. Like any other application, QuickBooks also encounters some errors. Most errors are easy to identify and resolve. One such error is QuickBooks error 3371, status code 11118. This error occurs when the QuickBooks application fails to load the license data.
Cause Of Quickbooks Error 3371
If the license data file is damaged or missed, then there is a chance for this error to occur. Now, let’s see how to resolve the QuickBooks error 3371, status code 11118.
Method 1: Use The Quickbooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub will help you to detect and fix common errors. To use this tool on your Windows computer, follow the below instructions.
- Make sure that the QuickBooks application is closed.
- Next, check if the QuickBooks Tool Hub is installed on your computer. If not, download and install it on your computer.
- While downloading the application, make sure to download the latest version of the application.
- Open the downloaded .exe file.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to install the application on your computer.
- Once the tool is installed on your computer, its icon will be available on your Windows desktop.
- If the icon is not displayed, then click the Search box on the taskbar and type QuickBooks.
- From the list, choose the relevant one.
- Now, in the tool window, click on the Installation Issues tab.
- Choose 3371 Error Fix > OK.
- Now, the tool will try to detect the issue and fix it.
- Once the issue is resolved, restart the QuickBooks application and check whether the installation issue is resolved.
Method 2: Clean Install Quickbooks
- If the error persists, then clean install the QuickBooks application on your computer.
- To do so, uninstall the existing QuickBooks application on your computer. Before uninstalling the application, make sure to gather your product information such as license number, product year, and version.
- After uninstalling, re-download the software file and install the application on your computer.
If the QuickBooks error 3371, status code 11118 persists, then contact us.