- Quickbooks Error 3371
Simple Guide To Fix Quickbooks Error 3371
QuickBooks is an accounting tool designed for small and medium-sized businesses. The cloud-based version used by this application will help to make and accept business payments, manage & pay bills, payroll functions easier and quicker like never before. It is common for an error to occur while using the application. The QuickBooks error 3371 is a common one encountered by most people while opening or activating the QuickBooks application on their computer. Error 3371, Status code 11118 or 1 indicates the QuickBooks application has failed to load the license data due to missing or damaged files. The below section has covered all the possible ways to resolve this error on your Windows computer.
Method 1: Use “QuickBooks Tool Hub”
- If you haven’t installed QuickBooks Tool Hub on your Windows computer, then download its installer from the Intuit site.
- After downloading the installer, run it on your computer with the admin rights.
- Install the application on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure to accept the user license agreement when prompted.
- Once the tool is installed, look for its icon on your computer’s Desktop screen.
- If the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon is not available on the Desktop screen, then search for it by entering its keyword in the Search box available in the taskbar.
- Now, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub app on your Windows computer.
- Click on the Installation Issues tab.
- Choose the 3371 Error Fix option followed by OK.
- Once the error 3371 is resolved, relaunch the QuickBooks application and perform the activation.
If the QuickBooks error 3371 persists, then perform the next method to resolve it.
Method 2: Perform A Clean Install Of The Quickbooks Desktop Application
Perform the step-by-step instructions given below to do a clean install of the QuickBooks application.
Step 1: Collect The Quickbooks Application Info
- Gather your product’s license number from the purchase confirmation email. The license number of the product will also be available on the original package.
- Note down your product’s year and the version type.
Step 2: Uninstall The Quickbooks Desktop Application
- Check whether you have signed in to your Windows computer with the admin rights.
- Now, go to your Windows computer’s Control Panel window.
- Locate the Programs and Features option and click the Uninstall a Program command available below it.
- In the applications window, look for the QuickBooks Desktop application and highlight it.
- Click on the Uninstall/Change button followed by Remove.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to uninstall the tool.
- Once the QuickBooks application is uninstalled, restart your Windows computer.
Step 3: Reinstall The Quickbooks Application
- Double-click on the QuickBooks installer file.
- Perform the on-screen prompts to install the application on your computer.
- Make sure to enter your product’s license number correctly when prompted.
- Once the product is installed, check whether the QuickBooks error 3371 is resolved. If not, contact us.