Solution for QuickBooks Error 6000 and 301
The reasons for the QuickBooks error 6000 and 301 are corrupted support and company (.qbw) files.
Follow below step by step solutions to recover from quickbooks error
SOLUTION 1 – Updating the Quickbooks Software
- You have to update the Quickbooks software to the recent version.
- If the error code 6000 301 persists, perform the remaining solutions provided below.
SOLUTION 2 – Rename the Company File
- Open the folder that contains your company files.
- Search for the company files.
- Note:The company file name ends with the .nd, .tlg, and .dsn extensions.
- Select the company file, right-click it, and rename it.
- Repeat the previous step to rename the remaining company files as well.
- Note:The renamed company files should end with the .OLD extension.
SOLUTION 3 – Disabling the Third-Party Encryption Software
- Do not use any third-party software to encrypt the company files.
- Try disabling the running encryption software.
SOLUTION 4 – Run Qucikbooks File Doctor
- Download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor software from the manufacturer site.
- Once you complete installing the QuickBooks software on your computer, you will be prompted to type the admin password.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to diagnose the error code.
To know more on how to resolve quickbooks error 6000 and 301, feel free to contact our experts. We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com