Quickbooks Error 6000 301
The reasons for the Quickbooks error code 6000 301 are corrupted support and company (.qbw) files.
SOLUTION 1 – Updating the Quickbooks Software
- You have to update the Quickbooks software to the recent version.
- If the error code 6000 301 persists, perform the remaining solutions provided below.
SOLUTION 2 – Rename the Company File
- Open the folder that contains your company files.
- Search for the company files.
- Note:The company file name ends with the .nd, .tlg, and .dsn extensions.
- Select the company file, right-click it, and rename it.
- Repeat the previous step to rename the remaining company files as well.
- Note:The renamed company files should end with the .OLD extension.
SOLUTION 3 – Disabling the Third-Party Encryption Software
- Do not use any third-party software to encrypt the company files.
- Try disabling the running encryption software.
SOLUTION 4 – Run Qucikbooks File Doctor
- Download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor software from the manufacturer site.
- Once you complete installing the QuickBooks software on your computer, you will be prompted to type the admin password.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to diagnose the error code.
- If you have any issue with resolving the QuickBooks error code 6000 301, contact our technical experts for assistance.