- Quickbooks Printing Problems Windows 10
Quickbooks Printing Problems Windows 10 [FIXED]
QuickBooks is considered as one of the professional accounting software that is being used by small to medium-sized enterprises. This application is a game-changer in the field of accounting, as it makes the workflow easier. Despite the benefits of printing from QuickBooks, you are quite likely to encounter QuickBooks printing issues and errors. In this guide, we’ve discussed all the printing errors in QuickBooks and the ways to resolve them. So reading this article till the end will help you solve the QuickBooks printing problems Windows 10 computers.
Types Of QuickBooks Printing Problems
- QuickBooks is not responding.
- PDF Converter shows offline.
- Unable to save PDF file.
- QuickBooks Enterprise is unable to print.
- Unrecoverable error.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation error.
Major Causes For Quickbooks Printing Problem
- QuickBooks is not connecting to the Microsoft XPS document writer.
- Various issues regarding the connections.
- Missing the XPS printer driver.
- QuickBooks software freezes suddenly without any prior notification.
- Missing PDF components.
- QuickBooks is unable to convert the data due to communication issues.
Solution 1: Check Your Printer
The first and foremost step is to confirm that the printer is working at this moment.
- Go to Start and then search for Notepad.
- Type something on the Notepad and then choose the Print option.
- Make sure that you pick the correct printer.
- If this doesn’t work out, then try the following method.
Solution 2: Rename Printing File
- First, right-click on the .qbp file for your QuickBooks version.
- Rename the printing file by adding the word old to the current file name.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and go to the File menu to select Printer Setup.
- Choose any transaction to make a new Qbprint.qbp file.
- Click the OK button.
- After that, make an attempt to open and print a transaction.
Solution 3: Resetting Temp Folder Permissions
- Open the Run window (press Windows and R keys together).
- Write %TEMP% and hit Enter.
- Right-click on the temp folder, then select Properties.
- Next, click on the Security tab.
- Make sure that all the user names and groups are visible in the Security tab with Full Control.
- After the permissions are set to Full Control, save it and print a document as PDF in QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Print Using Xps Document Writer
Now, check if you can print using Xps Document writer
- Open Notepad on your PC.
- Write Test and choose the File tab.
- Select Print and then type XPS Document Writer.
- Click the Print button and type a filename.
- Go to your desktop to see if the XPS document is printed.
Solution 5: Use Quickbooks Print & Repair Tool
Make use of the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool to fix various printing issues such as Quickbooks Printing Problems Windows 10 effectively.
- Locate the Qbprint.qbp file on your PC.
- Keep in mind that you need to rename the file by prefixing any word manually.
- Go to the Qbprint.qbp file and click on it.
- Rename the file as per your wish.
- Now, open QuickBooks along with the company file, and you will find that a new qbprint.qbp file is created automatically.
- Open a transaction that has created the problem in the past.
- If you find any problem regarding your company file, you can try printing from the QuickBooks sample company file to confirm it.
The above troubleshooting methods will solve the QuickBooks printing problems Windows 10 computer. If you are still stuck and worried about getting rid of this printing problem, then call our technicians as soon as possible.