Quickbooks Wont Print
When you print a form from QuickBooks, your printer might not print due to some reasons. The reason for the problem might be with your printer, computer, or QuickBooks.To resolve the QuickBooks won’t print problem, proceed with the following troubleshooting steps.
Simple steps to fix printing issues in Quickbooks
- First, ensure that QuickBooks is updated to the most recent version.
- Make sure your printer is properly connected to your computer.
- Check if you have installed the correct printer software on the computer.
- To determine whether your printer can print outside of QuickBooks, launch Notepad.
- Click the File tab and choose the Print option.
- Choose your printer and click the Print option.
- If the printer prints, this indicates that the problem is with the printer. Perform step 3 to resolve the problem.
- If you can print in Notepad, go to step 4.
- Turn off the printer and shut down the computer.
- Turn on the computer and the printer.
- Ensure that you have loaded enough plain paper in the paper tray.
- On the computer, open Control Panel and click Printers and Faxes.
- To change the printer status, right-click your printer and click Use Printer Online.
- Clear all the pending print jobs by clicking the Cancel All Documents option.
- If the QuickBooks won’t print problem persists, go to step 5.
- Download, install, and launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub software.
- Use the Print & PDF Repair tool from QuickBooks Tool Hub to resolve the printing issues.
- If step 4 fails to resolve the QuickBooks won’t print problem, perform step 5 to manually rename the QBPrint.QBP file.
- Launch File Explorer.
- Search for the QBPrint.qbp file and right-click it.
- Choose the Rename option.
- Change the existing name to QBPrint/qbp.old.
- Launch the QuickBooks Desktop software on the computer.
- Navigate to the File menu and choose the Printer Setup option.
- In the Form Name, choose the form to print, and click the OK button.
- Still, if you can’t print from QuickBooks, continue with the following steps.
- In the QuickBooks Desktop software, open Printer Setup.
- Check if you have selected the correct printer. If not, change it.
- To get detailed instructions in the print settings, click the Help button.
- If you are printing a batch of forms, print a single form.
- This will resolve the QuickBook won’t print problem. If you need technical assistance, contact our support members.
If you need any assistance in Quickbooks, feel free to contact our experts. We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts in Installation team. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com