- Reinstall Quickbooks
Fixed: Reinstall QuickBooks Without CD
Are you looking to reinstall QuickBooks without CD? This article is for you. You can reinstall QuickBooks manually without CD. QuickBooks is an accounting software that allows you to manage your customers, vendors, clients, finances, etc. It helps segregate your tasks and makes your work easier. The reason why you need to reinstall QuickBooks differs from person to person.
Some Of The Reasons Are:
- If you have replaced your computer with a new one, QuickBooks needs to be reinstalled.
- Virus or malware crashes your QuickBooks. So you need to reinstall the same.
- If QuickBooks struggles to start on your computer, you need to reinstall it.
Steps To Reinstall Quickbooks Without CD
- Open the web browser on your Windows computer.
- Go to the QuickBooks official web page.
- Search and locate the Downloads & Updates option.
- Click on Downloads under the Downloads & Updates option.
- Make sure that you download the software version that supports your OS.
- Go to the Downloads page once the downloading is over.
- Now, double-click on the setup file to install the software.
- Click Next on the Welcome page.
- The Welcome to QuickBooks Desktop window pops up on the screen.
- Click Next.
- On the next screen, make sure that you select the I agree to the terms of the License Agreement checkbox and click Next.
- Provide the product name and license number of the software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process and wait until the Congratulations message appears on the screen.
Use The Migrator Tool
- You can use the Migrator tool to move QuickBooks from one computer to another computer.
- Connect a USB flash drive to your Windows computer.
- Open QuickBooks and click on the File menu.
- Choose the Utility option and select Move QuickBooks to another computer.
- Select I’m Ready and create a password.
- Wait until the files get copied on your USB flash drive.
- Once copied, connect your USB flash drive to another computer to which you want to move QuickBooks.
- Open the flash drive and double-click on the Move_QuickBooks.bat file to start moving the tool.
- Provide the password you created and click Let’s go.
- Wait until the migrating process gets completed.
You’ve now seen how to Reinstall QuickBooks Without CD.