- Error Code 36
Resolved: Mac Error Code 36
At the time of file transfer, the ‘The Finder can’t complete the operation because some data can’t be read or written. The Mac Error code 36 message might occur on your Mac computer. After closing the ‘Error code 36’ message, carry out the steps until you resolve it on the Mac computer.
- On the desktop of your Mac computer, navigate to the Go tab and click it.
- Choose the Utilities option from the Go menu. Click the Disk Utility icon when the Utilities dialog window opens.
- Select your Mac hard drive on the left panel and then click the Repair Disk Permission button.
- Open the Sharing dialog window on the Mac computer.
- Ensure that you have chosen the checkbox next to the File Sharing option.
- Navigate to the Allow Access To section and click the radio button beside the All Users button.
- Click the Applications icon on the dock tray and select the Utilities option followed by the Terminal option.
- Now, the Terminal dialog window will appear on the screen.
- Type ‘dot_clean’ without the single quotes, leave a single space, and type the file name that is the reason for this error.
- Instead of typing the file name, drag its folder path in the Terminal window.
- Now, press Enter on the computer’s keyboard.
- Try to copy and paste the file and check if the Error Code 36 message is resolved.
- If you need any queries, click the Call button available on our web page.
- Our technical experts will provide remote assistance in resolving the Mac Error code 36 message on the Mac computer.
To know more on how to resolve Mac error codes, feel free to contact our experts. We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com