How to Set Up Roku Streaming Stick HDMI
What is Roku HDMI Streaming Stick?
Roku streaming stick is an HDMI stick that is inserted in the back of your TV to stream TV shows, movies, and music from subscription services like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, and Spotify. You can use it anywhere with a stable wireless network connection.
Quick Steps for How to Set Up Roku Streaming Stick
- Plug your Roku streaming stick into the HDMI port of your TV.
- Plug the micro end of the supplied USB cable into the stick dongle and the other end to the electrical socket adaptor.
- Turn on the device. Select HDMI as the Input on your TV.
- Read and follow the instructions of the Guided Setup wizard.
- Choose the preferred language and set up a wireless network connection with the Roku device.
- Update your Roku software; create a Roku account.
- Activate your Roku device with the new account and add new channels.
Roku HDMI Streaming Stick Remote
Roku streaming stick remote can connect over a wireless network. It need not be pointed at Roku TV. Since it is RF paired, it does not require line-of-sight.
Roku Streaming Wifi HDMI Smart Stick
It is an HDMI stick that packs a punch with a smooth HD, 4K, AND HDR streaming. It supports features like Private listening, voice search, and TV Casting. It works on your home Wi-Fi network without taking up much space.
Roku Streaming Stick HDMI Adapter
If your TV has no HDMI port or if the Roku streaming stick doesn’t fit in your TV’s HDMI port, get an HDMI adapter.
How to Connect Roku Streaming Stick to TV without HDMI?
Roku streaming stick comes with composite cables to easily connect old technology to the new.
- Insert the composite cables into the rear of your TV.
- Match the cables with the plugs of the same color.
- It converts the HDMI signal to component or RCA signals.
- Choose the correct input on your TV.
- Switch on the TV. Proceed using Roku on your TV.
Roku Streaming Stick HDMI Extender Cable
- If your Roku Streaming Stick doesn’t fit in your TV’s HDMI port, you can opt to get a free HDMI extender cable from the manufacturer.
- Visit the site https://my.roku.com/hdmi
- Key in the details.
- Find the serial number of the Roku stick on its rear and enter it in the form.
- Click Continue once the questionnaire is filled.
How to fix Roku HDMI Streaming Stick not Working?
- Check that the power light on the Roku Streaming Stick is on and flashing.
- See if the micro-USB port is damaged.
- Secure the stick in the HDMI port of the TV tightly.
- Verify that you have a steady network signal.
- Replace unresponsive and corroded batteries.
Top of the page we provide simple and easy guidance for How to Set Up Roku Streaming Stick & How to Connect it. For more information related to roku streaming stick, reach us.