- ROKU NOT CONNECTING TO INTERNET
ROKU NOT CONNECTING TO INTERNET
Roku is one of those streaming services that will allow you to stream free and premium content like videos and movies. Some of the finest TV streaming services like YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu, to name a few, can be downloaded to your Roku device in the form of applications. While most of the video content is pre-recorded and aired before, the Hulu service will only allow content after some shows are aired on TV in the original.
Roku is the easiest way to stream video to your television. The Roku device is simply a small box that can be easily connected to the TV, and the steps to connect to the network are quite simple.
Roku has developed over the years since its inception, and now the device has gained widespread recognition.
The process for Roku to work needs an internet connection.
Roku has become the ticket to enjoy all your favorite videos and also watch thousands of TV channels. If your Roku isn’t connecting to the internet, you are cut off from countless hours of entertainment that could light up your day. Roku won’t connect to the internet because of various reasons. The problem with internet connectivity is quite common.
Here are some steps to work on to ensure that Roku TV connects to the Wi-Fi network without any hassle.
Roku TV Not Connecting To To Wi-Fi
Check the physical settings of the router
The primary solution for any issues related to the internet is the router.
- Check if the power cord is connected to the main power source and the back of the router.
- Make sure you have a proper uninterrupted power supply to the area where you have plugged the Roku TV and the internet.
- Ensure that the Roku TV is within the proximity range of the wireless router.
- Remove the power cord from the router. Wait for the router to calm for a couple of minutes. Reconnect the power cord.
- Try to connect the Roku device to your router with the help of an Ethernet cable.<
Follow the simple steps to know how to resolve the Roku internet connectivity issue.