Roku Streaming Stick Remote Guidance
Roku Streaming Stick Remote can connect over a wireless network. Since it is RF paired, it does not require line-of-sight. It need not be pointed at Roku TV.
Roku Remote App for Streaming Stick
The Roku mobile app is free and comes with more features and functionality. It acts as a second remote to the Roku TV. You can search using the keypad, adjust the volume, and send music or photos to your TV.
Roku Stick Remote Replacement
If your remote has to be replaced anytime within the warranty period, it gets covered even if it is damaged beyond repair. Replacement remotes are also sold on Roku’s website.
Roku Streaming Stick Voice Remote
Roku voice-enabled remote control allows you to find entertainment quickly. Use your voice to search for channels, movies, and TV shows. Keep it six inches away from your mouth pointing upwards. Hold down the search icon on the remote and speak the search term. Release the button once done. Your search results appear on the screen.
How to Connect Roku Remote to Streaming Stick?
Steps to Connect Roku Remote to Stick
- Connect the Roku streaming stick to your TV.
- On Roku TV, go to the Home Menu.
- Scroll down to Settings—>Remote—>Pair remote.
- View the instructions to pair your new remote on the next screen.
- Open the remote battery compartment and find the pairing button.
- Press and hold it for three seconds.
- The remote is now paired to the streaming stick.
How to Setup Roku Streaming Stick without Remote?
- Download the Roku app on your Windows, Android, or iOS device.
- Connect your TV to the wireless network connected to your mobile.
- Tap on the Remote option of the app.
- Use the buttons on the app to control the Roku TV.
How Do I fix Roku Stick Remote not Working?
- If you are using an IR remote, point it directly at the TV.
- Try resetting the batteries and reboot the Roku box.
- Take away the old batteries and replace them with new ones.
- Un-pair the remote from the Roku TV and then pair it.
- Use an extender cable to connect the streaming stick to the TV if you are using an HDMI streaming stick.
How to get Roku to Connect to WIFI without Remote?
- Roku Streaming Stick Remote less connection with Wifi. Make sure that your mobile device and the Roku device are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download the Roku app on your mobile device.
- Click the Remote option of the app.
- Use the buttons on the app’s remote to go to Set up connection—>Wireless.
- Wait while the Roku device scans the nearby networks.
- Select your Wi-Fi network. Enter the password and click Connect.
- Your Roku device is now connected to the Wi-Fi.