- Error Code 448
Solved: Router Error Code 448
Check the Router Settings
- The error code 448 is not a problem related to the router.
- The error code 448 is shown when the customer disconnected the call at the routing client.
- It shows Error “448” or “Dialog (1%) aborted and deleted”.
- Insufficient algorithms are resulting in the call abandon or disconnect before it is routed.
- Fixing the error code 448 varies for different routers.(Let us see the Cisco routers, for example.)
- Open the ICM workstation from the Systems option from the Start menu.
- Select the components tab and choose the ICM Master help option.
- You can select the Cisco system option and click on ICM errors.
- The ICM errors will look up some mistakes in the pop-up window.
- You can enter the error code 448 in the error number text field.
- Click the Lookup option, and the ICM window will display the details of the error.
- You can use the repair tools to fix the error code 448 quickly.
- Visit the router’s website and download the repair tool.
- Once you complete the download, run the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the repair tool program.
- When the repair tool opens, you will see a Scan option.
- Click the Scan, and the tool will run a full scan on the router.
- The tool will troubleshoot the router and resolve the Router error code 448 from occurring.
If the repair tool fails in resolving the issue, it is recommended to speak to a customer executive for assistance.