Router Not Connecting to Internet
The steps for resolving the wireless router not connecting to internet problem are given below:
- First, try to restart your wireless router and your modem.
- Disconnect all the interface cables between the wireless router and the modem.
- After a short interval of time, reconnect all the interfaces cable between them.
- Access the web-interface setup page of the wireless router using its IP address, username, and password.
- Search for the Advanced section and click the Reset button.
- This will reset the wireless router.
- If needed, perform the steps below to hard reset the wireless router.
- Find the Reset button on the rear side of the wireless router, insert the tip of a pen and hold it as such for some time.
- Ensure that you do not hold the Reset button for more than 30 seconds.
Run the Windows network troubleshooter
- If there is no problem with the wireless router, there might be a network issue on your Windows computer.
- So, try to perform the following solution to troubleshoot the network issues on the Windows computer.
- Go to the Windows computer, select the Settings option and click the Network & Internet button.
- The Network & Internet dialog window will appear on the screen.
- Select the Status option on the left panel and then click the Network Troubleshooter button.
- Follow the rest of the instructions that appear on the screen to diagnose internet issues.
To know more on how to resolve wireless router not connecting to internet issue, feel free to contact our experts. We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com