- Bluetooth Issue on Mac 10.14 OS
Solved: Bluetooth Issues On mac OS Mojave
The steps to resolve the Bluetooth Issues On mac OS Mojave are mentioned on this web page.
- Check if the Bluetooth feature is turned on Mojave Mac computer.
- If the Bluetooth icon does not appear in the menu bar, choose the System Preferences option from the Apple menu.
- After selecting the Bluetooth option, checkmark the box next to the ‘Show Bluetooth in menu bar’ button.
- Your Bluetooth device’s battery is low might also be the reason for the Bluetooth problem. Charge the battery of the Bluetooth device and then check if the Bluetooth problem on the Mojave Mac computer is resolved.
- Also, ensure that the Bluetooth device is turned on.
- Restart the Mojave Mac computer. This might fix the Bluetooth issue.
- If not, disable Bluetooth. Leave it for a few seconds and then enable Bluetooth.
- Remove all the USB devices such as mouse and keyboard. Once you reboot the Mac computer, reconnect the USB devices.
- Remove the Bluetooth plist file as per the instructions provided here.
Steps to resolve the bluetooth issues on Mac OS Mojave
- Navigate to the Finder window, press the Command, Shift, and G keys at the same time.
- This will launch the Recents dialog box on the screen. Type ‘/Library/Preferences/’ without the single quotes in the Go to the folder field and press the Go button.
- Find the ‘com.apple.Bluetooth.plist’ and ‘com.apple.Bluetooth.plist.lockfile’ files and then delete them.
- Finally, restart the Mojave Mac computer.
- If the Bluetooth issues on macOS Mojave issue persists, reset the Bluetooth module by following the simple steps given here.
- After you launch the Terminal window on the Mojave Mac computer, type’ sudo pkill bluetoothd’ without including the single quotes.
- Press the Shift, Option, and Hold keys at the same time on the computer’s keyboard.
- On the desktop of the Mac computer, click the Bluetooth icon at the upper-right corner and select the Debug option followed by the Reset the Bluetooth module option.
- If any prompt dialog box pops on the screen, click the OK button.