- Streaming Device Setup
How to Setup Streaming Devices?
The setup is almost similar for all streaming devices. The Procedure on How to Setup Streaming Devices has been described below.
How to Setup Streaming Devices on PC?
- Connect both the “PC” and your HDTV on the same network.
- On your PC, Go to Control Panel—>Network and Sharing Center—>Media Streaming options.
- Click the Turn on media streaming button.
- Turn on media streaming once again in the permissions dialog box.
- Choose your network-connected TV.
- Or right-click a video you want to stream.
- Select Cast to Device and pick your TV connected to the local network from the list displayed.
How to Setup Streaming Devices on iPhone?
- Connect your streaming device and the iPhone to the same wireless network.
- Go through the channels of the device and pick your favorite channel.
- Tap the Cast button in the menu and select the streaming device from the list displayed.
- Download the corresponding manufacturer’s mobile app on your iPhone.
- Click open the app and choose the Photos +option.
- Pick any media you want to cast to the TV.
Easy Guide for Streaming Devices Setup on Laptop
Chromecast is the media streaming player much preferred for streaming from laptop to TV. Below We Provide the Solution for How to Setup Streaming Devices on Laptop.
- Attach the HDMI Cable to your laptop and the TV. Use an HDMI adapter if the ports are not compatible.
- Power up the streaming device.
- Install Google Chrome on your laptop. Go to the Devices option within the app.
- Find the prompt asking you to set up a new device at the bottom of the screen.
- On selecting the Setup button, Chromecast will be set up.
- Select Yes if the code on both the laptop and the TV are the same.
- Pick a name for your Chromecast device and configure the settings as required.
- Connect your Chromecast to the local Wi-Fi network.
- Log in to your Google Account. You can now cast your favorite YouTube videos, music and movies on your TV from your laptop.
Streaming Device setup android
- Insert your Chromecast into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Since many Android phones come with in-built Google Home app, open it and sign into your Google account.
- Tap Add—>Set up devices—>Set up new devices.
- Click OK allowing the app to access your location information.
- When the plugged in Chromecast pops up on your app screen, click Next.
- Confirm the code displayed on the app.
- Choose a Wi-Fi network for your Chromecast.
- Tap the Cast icon when you want to stream the video on your TV.
How to Setup Streaming Devices on Mac
Any video source such as Amazon Fire Stick or Google Chromcast cannot be plugged into the Mac computer or laptop. On the browser, log into your corresponding channel’s website and enjoy watching programs.
How to Setup Streaming Devices Audio Function?
- Connect the streaming device directly to the TV with an HDMI cable.
- If you intend to use an AVR or sound bar, connect the device to the AVR and the AVR’s output to the TV’s input HDMI port.
- If your AVR has no HDMI ports, use an optical cable to establish a connection between the TV and the AVR.
- When you use any cable other than HDMI to connect the devices, manually select the Audio input instead of opting for Autodetect.
How to Connect Streaming Devices to TV?
- Turn on your streaming device by inserting the power cord to an electric outlet.
- Connect the streaming device and the TV with an HDMI cable.
- Power on your TV and select the corresponding HDMI input channel.
- Place batteries in the streaming device remote control to operate the TV.
- Pair the remote with the device.
- Move to Networks section and connect the device with the home Wi-Fi network.
- Pick your Wi-Fi network name and input the network password.
- Register your device with the corresponding manufacturer (Roku, Amazon, Google, Nvidia) account.
- Add the required channels to the Channel list.
Streaming Devices Setup via Wifi?
- Here, How to Setup Streaming Devices via Wifi Guidance Given below:
- Plug in the power cord of the streaming device into the wall socket.
- Turn it on. The screen with the instructions appears.
- Choose Wireless connection within the Networks option.
- Pick your network and key in the security password; click Connect.
- Now, the streaming device is successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network.