How Data Recovery Software Works?
- The data recovery software reads the first copy of the files and folders.
- It also tries to find additional information about the lost files on the data part of the disk.
- The software processes all these information to reconstruct the original files.
- Here, the How Data Recovery Software Works Steps Completed.
How Recovery Software Works?
- Install EaseUS on your computer.
- Pick the location where files have been lost.
- Click Run to find the lost files.
- Categorize them, preview, and recover the data.
How Recovery Software works in Android?
Run the following utilities on your computer followed by connecting the device to the computer. The best thing about using these utilities is that root access to the device file system is not required.
- EaseUS MobiSaver
- DiskDigger for Android
- 7-data Recovery
- Dr Fone Android
- Undeleter Recover files & data
How Recovery Software works in iPhone?
- Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone – Recovers all kind of lost data and files.
- iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery – Smart Recovery feature restores files from the device back up and even social messaging apps.
- PhoneRescue – High standard technical and user experience and leads the list of iOS data recovery tools.
- Dr.Fone – Capable of recovering files from even iTunes and iCloud.
- Enigma Recovery – Useful when the device is lost and require the data on your backup file.
- Primo iPhone Data Recovery – Can even retrieve calls, SMS, reminders, and call history.
How Recovery Software works in Hard Drive?
It is possible to get back the hard disk files lost by damage or deletion using the following utilities. These tools rule the market when it comes to hard drive data recovery tools.
- Disk Drill
- Stellar Windows Data Recovery
- Recover My Files Advanced Data Recovery
- DM Disk Editor
- MiniTool Partition Recovery
Best Free Data Recovery Software 2019
The best recovery software for Windows include
- Disk Drill
- ProSoft Data Rescue 5 for Windows
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- Stellar Phoenix
- Pandora Recovery
How Data Recovery Software Works in PC?
These tools have been designed to recover files lost due to formatting, OS crash, logical error, manual error, etc. Below given software applications are free to use and are known for exceptionally recovering lost data in PCs.
- DiskGenius – Simple handling and quick performance make it top the list.
- Recuva – Deep scan and can target specific locations.
- Wondershare data recovery – Able to retrieve lost data in 500 different formats.
- SoftPerfect file recovery – Easily portable standalone file with a simple search feature.
- ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro – Backs up the restored files as and then even before the complete scan.
Best Data Recovery Software for Windows:
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 12.8
- Stellar Data Recovery
- Disk Drill for Windows
In this page we briefly explained about How Data Recovery Software Works in PC, iPhone, Android & Hard Drive. For more clarification contact our experts.