- Canon MG3222 WPS Button
Where is the WPS button on Canon MG3222 printer?
The WPS push button method is supported by most of the access points and wireless printers. To establish a connection between your Canon MG3222 printer and your wireless network using WPS, you don’t have the WPS button on Canon MG3222 printer. Instead, you have to press the Maintenance button followed by the Fit to Page button on the printer.
Before going to the process, check if the physical WPS push button is available on your access point. If the WPS button is not available, then establish the standard connection method. Now, use the instructions given below to complete the WPS connection for your Canon printer.
- Step 1: Turn on the Canon MG3222 printer.
- Step 2: When the printer turns on, the LED will display ‘1’ as the maintenance code.
- Step 3: Search for the Maintenance button on the printer. Press that button and hold it for at least 5 seconds.
- Step 4: Check if the LED is flashing. If not, then repeat the above step again.
- Step 5: Locate the Fit to Page button on the printer and press it.
- Step 6: When the LED on the printer starts to flash from down-middle-up, press the WPS button present on your access point. Remember, the button should be pressed within 2 minutes.
- Step 7: When the printer starts searching or tries to connect to the access point, the Wi-Fi lamp (Blue) will begin flashing.
- Step 8: The LED will glow for 3 seconds and later it will change to “1.” Ensure that the Wi-Fi (blue) lamp on the Canon MG3222 printer is also lit.
- Step 9: Check if any error codes are displayed on the LED screen like light flashing between E and then a number followed by another number. If yes, then dismiss the error by pressing the “Black” or “Color” button.
- Step 10: Again, perform the steps for the wireless connection using WPS button on Canon MG3222 printer.
Now, you can print a network settings page to check if the device is successfully connected to the wireless network.