- Canon MX922 WPS Button
Where is the WPS Button on Canon MX922 Printer?
Guide: WPS Button on Canon MX922 Printer – The Canon printer does not have a separate Wireless/WPS button. You can connect the printer to a wireless network using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) method from the printer’s control panel menus.
How To Find WPS Button?
Wi-Fi Protected Setup is the easiest method for connecting the printer to a wireless network. You do not need to know the wireless network information such as SSID and network key. The step-by-step instructions for connecting the printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS method are provided below.
- Check if your router supports WPS.
- Note: If your routers do not have the Wireless/WPS button, use the other connection methods for a wireless setup.
- Perform the initial printer hardware setup.
- Make sure that you have powered up the Canon printer.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Menu button.
- Select the WLAN Setup option using the navigation buttons.
- Press the OK button on the control panel.
- The following message will be displayed on the printer’s display panel. ‘To start setup, press and hold the WPS button on the access point, then press OK of the device.’
- On your router, hold the WPS button.
- Release it after five seconds.
- Press the OK button on the printer’s control panel when you see the Connected message on the display panel.
- This will connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Once done, download the Canon MX922 printer driver to your computer from the official Canon website.
- Search for the downloaded file in the Downloads folder and double-click it. This will begin the installation.
- Perform the on-screen prompts to finish the WPS button on Canon MX922 printer process.