- Download Mac High Sierra OS
Why can’t I Download macOS High Sierra?
Updating your Mac operating system to the latest version will fix the bugs on your device and protect you from malicious content. The updates for the High Sierra version of Mac will fix a number of problems and get you security updates. The various reasons for why can’t I download macOS High Sierra.If you have tried downloading the High Sierra version and couldn’t download it, the following error message prompts up, stating “macOS High Sierra download has failed.” The downloading process pauses in the middle, and the error occurs. Another error that occurs on the Mac operating system while downloading High Sierra is “Installation of macOS cannot continue.”
Consider the steps that are given below to fix the download issues of the macOS High Sierra.
- Make sure to back up the required files on your Mac device before downloading the update for the operating system.
- If you can’t download macOS High Sierra and the download fails, it may be due to server error, which occurs when several people are trying to download the macOS High Sierra. If this is the case, try downloading after some time, as this may fix the issue.
- Check whether the internet connection is stable.
- Try switching to a wired connection with the help of Ethernet cable if you are using a wireless connection.
- Select the Apple icon on the top-left corner of the homescreen. Select the App Store option from the displayed list. Then, click the Updates tab. Select macOS 10.13 and click Update.
- You can also download the mac OS High Sierra version from the official Apple Support site.
- If the issue persists, locate the partially downloaded file which was paused in the middle of the download.
- Go to the Downloads folder or search for the file named “Install macOS 10.13” on your Mac device.
- Delete the partially downloaded file permanently and restart your Mac device.
- If you still can’t download the macOS High Sierra version, open App Store and click the View My Account option.
- If there is an Unfinished Downloads section, restart the download.
- In case the download is finished, but the installation doesn’t prompt, locate the downloaded file manually and double-click on it to begin the installation process. Still, you won’t know why can’t I Download macOS High Sierra, feel free to contact us.