- Blurry PlayStation VR
Why is my PlayStation VR Blurry?
If you are getting to view only blurry or distorted pictures on your PlayStation VR, perform the instructions given below to fix the PlayStation VR blurry issue and get good quality pictures.
Step 1 – PlayStation VR Scope Adjustment
- Make sure the PS VR scope is positioned correctly.
- To adjust the PS VR headset settings, navigate to the Settings menu on the home screen of the PlayStation VR device and select the Devices option.
- Choose the PlayStation VR option followed by the Check how to Put on VR Headset option.
- The instructions to position the PS VR scope will be displayed on the screen. Move it accordingly and check if the letters are focused correctly.
- If required, wipe the lenses using a microfiber lens cloth.
Step 2 – Adjusting the PS VR for Eye Distance
- Return to the home screen of the PS VR device and select the Settings option followed by the Devices option.
- Choose the PlayStation VR Measure Eye-to-Eye Distance option.
- The default distance is 63 mm or 2.5 inches.
- If the displayed distance is different from the default one, select the Use Default Value option followed by the Next option.
- If necessary, continue with the on-screen prompts to measure your eye-to-eye distance.
- Once done, the device will save the settings automatically.
- Check if the PS VR blurring problem has been resolved.
- If not, carry out the steps mentioned below.
Step 3 – Centering the PS VR Screen
- Position the PS VR screen again and then press the Options button.
- Hold the Options button for about two seconds until the screen in positioned correctly.
Step 4 – Slanting PictureS
- Wait for a while. The device will correct the issue automatically.
- If it doesn’t, press the Power button. This will turn off the PS VR device.
- Leave it as such for a few seconds and restart the PS VR device.
- If needed, get help from our technical experts in resolving the PlayStation VR blurry issue by clicking the Call button.