- Playstation Vr Not Working
Why Is My Playstation Vr Not Working?
Are you want to know why is my PlayStation VR not working properly? Then follow the troubleshooting steps given on our site to fix it within a few minutes.
Case 1: Troubleshooting the PlayStation VR power issues
Proceed with the foolowing steps to know why is my PlayStation VR not working and to fix the PS4 error code CE-39984-3.
- Turn off all the devices and unplug all the cables, including the power cords.
- Wait for a few seconds and reconnect all the cables appropriately into the corresponding ports.
- Make sure that you use the cable supplied along with the devices.
- If you are using a replacement cable, verify whether you have a standard one.
- Next, turn on your TV and then the PS4 console.
- Press the Power button on the VR headset after connecting it to the Processor unit.
- This is the correct order to turn on the PlayStation VR device.
- If the power issue persists, check the cable connection visually and connect the devices to a different electrical outlet.
- If necessary, update the PSVR system software by navigating to Settings on the PS4 console first.
- Finally, select Devices followed by Play Station VR system software.
Case 2: Recalibrating the VR headset
- Long press the PS button on the controller to open the Quick menu.
- Select the Adjust PlayStation VR option.
- Next, select Confirm your Position and calibrate the headset.
- This will fix the tracking issues of your VR headset.
Case 3: Resetting the PS4 settings to factory defaults
- Check whether you have appropriately connected the PS4 console and the TV with the help of supplied cables.
- Turn on all the devices and open the Settings window on your PS4 console by selecting the Settings icon.
- From the displayed menu, select Initialization with the help of the PS4 controller.
- Next, select the Restore Default Settings option and reset the settings to factory defaults with the help of the on-screen prompts. And the reason behind that why is my PlayStation VR not working is known.